[ Moderator Control Panel ]
- Posts: 713
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 am
- Location: Kingsport, TN
Good day at the can hole. Specks and Bluefish. Biggest trout went around 2 lbs.
Once you kill a cow, you got to make a burger.
- Posts: 1521
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 pm
- Location: Johnny Madert ---- St. Michaels, MD
Good on you, Man !!
That is the first report in a long while about any fish coming from the Canadian Hole.
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 pm
- Location: Norfolk Va
Generally found under a bridge somewhere.
- Posts: 2252
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:56 pm
- Location: Exton, PA
expelled by el Compressor
Return to Kayak Fishing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests