[ Moderator Control Panel ]
- Posts: 713
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 am
- Location: Kingsport, TN
Happy birthday pal!
Once you kill a cow, you got to make a burger.
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 pm
- Location: Norfolk Va
Happy birthday man.
Generally found under a bridge somewhere.
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 pm
- Location: Woodstock Va, Shenandoah Valley
"Teach a kid to fish and give the gift of a lifetime of memories."
- Posts: 1521
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 pm
- Location: Johnny Madert ---- St. Michaels, MD
Happy 01-11-11, XXXi2 !!!
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:42 pm
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:39 pm
- Location: Annapolis MD
happy birth day
happy binary day too: 1-11-11
XXXI is 31 in base ten
XXXI2 (as in base 2), is 11111.
the bus came by and I got on
that's when it all began
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:49 am
- Location: Chesapeake, Va
Sorry, I just saw this.
20" is not 20 lbs.
Return to Kayak Fishing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests