Moderator Control Panel ]

A few more Richmond Shad

Freshwater Reports from near and far

A few more Richmond Shad

Postby mb82 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Got out today with my buddy Nathan. Parents needed the tow vehicle so we used his truck.

Well the day started off lets say a little exciting, trailer popped off the hitch going over some railroad tracks at 35mph. Only real damage to the trailer is the wireing harness is toast... no biggie since I have new wiring sitting in my room right now, got to fix that in the morning.
Got to the ramp and as I was backing in ToddKfly was pulling in getting ready to head out himself.
It was a slow day on the river today our boat only caught 10 or so fish including a 4lb American, not sure exactly how Todd did. A front came through and off went the light switch. Headed home around noonish and got some BBQ for lunch. All in all it was a good day on the water with my buddy who I don't get to see nearly often enough.
Jeff G
Generally found under a bridge somewhere.

Re: A few more Richmond Shad

Postby mb82 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Buddy emailed me a pic of the 4lber. Pretty fish.

Here is a rule if you are fishing with me. If you see me wearing an Orvis hat, make me remove it and leave it in the car. I never have a good day if I wear one, infact I think they carry the worst luck of anything out there. ToddK is in the background BTW.
Jeff G
Generally found under a bridge somewhere.

Return to Freshwater Fly Fishing