Moderator Control Panel ]

Video Processing Software

Show your stuff.

Video Processing Software

Postby BCflyfisher2012 » Sat May 31, 2014 2:51 am

Hey Guys

Ive been asked to shoot and make pretty a video for a girls camp we're having here in Zambia in August. Does anyone know of a good software I can use? I'll likely be shooting with my Canon 5D Mark ii or one of my Canon Point and Shoots(depends on electricity availability). Im coming stateside in June so finding/downloading something shouldnt be a problem.

Thanks!

Bradley
Bradley

"Spend it while you can, money's contraband, you can't take it with you when you go" ~ Jimmy Buffett

Re: Video Processing Software

Postby bhorsley » Sat May 31, 2014 7:23 am

sarah uses Final Cut Pro--and loves it. little pricey at 299.00 but it was 1000.00 if you are running a Mac iMovie works pretty damn good
growing old ain't for sissies
Pure-T-Mommicked

Re: Video Processing Software

Postby kendalloz » Sat May 31, 2014 4:28 pm

If you are on a Windows machine the free movie maker does a lot and is of course free, Sony sells a movie studio suite for under $100 that includes free (but limited and kinda crummy) music tracks and some special effects. It is easy to use on most computers. You just drag and drop the clips into a time line and edit from there. There is lots of advice on youtube. Try searching "beginning video editing" or "easy to use video editing" or something like that. Maybe "Basic video editing software". Good luck! I have no experience on apple stuff.

Return to Photography