Moderator Control Panel ]

Go Pro 2 questions

Show your stuff.

Go Pro 2 questions

Postby Emerson » Sun May 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Has anyone ever had their camera be charged yet not be able to turn it on? I can charge the camera....battery reading full. I can turn it on or off and back on if I have the cord plugged into the computer or an electrical outlet. If I pull the cord, I cannot turn the camera back on. I have an older battery and a brand new battery...both do the same thing.

Question #2. Do accessories like battery backpack, all fitting that work on the Go Pro 2 also work on the Go Pro 3?

Question #3. If my 2 does not work anymore, is the better choice a Silver or the White edition? In other words is the Silver edition that much better than the White?

Lots of questions but frustrated with the camera right now. Now it had a very quick leak and was damp...not totally soaked so this has huge potential as to the cause. :o :o :o The camera works fine if it is plugged in. Tough to keep it plugged in to use as we all know.
expelled by el Compressor

Emerson

Re: Go Pro 2 questions

Postby kendalloz » Mon May 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Em!

Have not heard of battery probs with the 2. Try...

Plug the cam in to charge and leave it hooked up for a while after the red light goes out. If the batteries are very dead you may get errors from the camera.

Remove the battery put back in try again.

Check to make sure you have most recent firmware at go pro.com

Will post more later.....

Postby kendalloz » Mon May 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Ps the hero 2 accessories are supposed to work with 3 but many have glitches. If you move to a 3 plan on new accessories and much worse battery life. For the3 go black.

Postby Emerson » Tue May 28, 2013 6:23 am

Thanks Kendall!
expelled by el Compressor

Emerson

Return to Photography