Moderator Control Panel ]

Trout Stocking Video

Show your stuff.

Trout Stocking Video

Postby RWB » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:50 pm

I just made my first iMovie video and made it available on youtube. All photos and videos were shot using the Olympus Tough TG-820.
Any advice on editing, shooting, downloading and uploading and how to use URL is appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cw2BRw74dY

Re: Trout Stocking Video

Postby Emerson » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:11 pm

I like the float boxes you guys made. We have a much larger box but it can get unwieldy when going through rocks drop-offs....rapids and riffles. Ours takes a minimum of 4 people to handle while you can easily have just one.
The video looked good...gave us the details of float stocking.....

Thanks for sharing!
expelled by el Compressor

Emerson

Postby KnotCase » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:47 am

Well done, thanks for sharing
"You may attend a party where strange customs prevail."
- Fortune Cookie

Postby RWB » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Thanks for viewing the video, I've been helping to stock trout on the Patuxent below Brighton Dam for about three years with our TU chapter. I finially remember to bring my waterproof camera this time and took some videos and photos. I was inspired by my neighbor in PA video and thought it would add to the dialogue of float stocking trout. I don't know how other chapters float stock in Maryland but our chapter has been doing it this way since 2005. The camera I used the Olympus Tough TG-820 is a nice little point and shot camera, I got it about 9 months ago and just starting to use it. I hope to post more interesting photos and videos in the future.

Thanks

Ron

Return to Photography