Moderator Control Panel ]

CAPE LOOKOUT ALBACORE FESTIVAL

Morehead City - Atlantic Beach - Harkers - Cape Lookout

CAPE LOOKOUT ALBACORE FESTIVAL

Postby JSnipes » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Hey folks... we are only one week away from the 2014 Cape Lookout Albacore Festival to be held October 24th and 25th at Atlantic Beach. It is going to be a fun weekend of fellowship, fun, and friendly competition, as well as good food and live music! This year's festival will be raising money for Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing (projecthealingwaters.org). You can log onto Capelookoutalbacorefestival.com for details or like us on Facebook. I hope you can make plans to join us. The Anchorage Marina will be serving as our tournament headquarters and will be hosting our Friday night Captain's Party (5-9) where you can get registered, enjoy some eastern NC BBQ, and participate in our silent auction filled with great guided trips and plenty of fishing gear and other unique items. Our awards ceremony will be at the NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores- a fantastic venue for the whole family!!

If you have any questions feel free to call me at 919-754-7631 or again, check out the website.

Good fishing, good folks, good cause= Good times!!!!

Thanks,
John Snipes

PS.. I want to personally thank Brian and Sara (OBXFF) for their support and generosity as platinum sponsors and the awesome items that they donated for this event.

Re: CAPE LOOKOUT ALBACORE FESTIVAL

Postby JSnipes » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:33 pm

Forgot to mention that the following entities have given us special rates for this year's festival:

1. Anchorage Marina is allowing all participants to reserve a slip for only $25.00 per night (a 25% savings)!

2. Island Inn of Atlantic Beach has a room block reserved for our anglers/participants... give them a call and reserve your room now!

Both numbers and contact information can be found on our website (capelookoutalbacorefestival.com-Front page scroll down or on the blog) or on our Facebook Page.

Thanks again,

John

Return to Morehead City - Atlantic Beach - Harkers - Cape Lookout