Moderator Control Panel ]

VCFA House Report 10/21/13

Morehead City - Atlantic Beach - Harkers - Cape Lookout

VCFA House Report 10/21/13

Postby fishermike » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi! A little different today with the boaters hitting the jackpot, :) hooking 19 and landing 12. The sand people had about a dozen shots early, but you had to be quick as they were up and down and gone in under 10 sec. Real tough conditions. Boaters had a lot of fun with blitzing fish concentrated in a small area, unfortunately so were a lot of boaters, but looked like a lot of hookups for another super day. One of our boaters lost three fish before checking his fly to discover the hook had broken off at the bend! This year is looking like it will be exceptional, so if you are even thinking about coming, make up your mind and get your butt down here! Brian and Sarah may be filled up until the first of Nov, but there are other really good guides or you can get out on your own. The fish are her! And if you are looking for a place to stay, give me a call and we should be able to find a place for you at the house. Thanks again and tight lines and lots of fish tomorrow! mike

Re: VCFA House Report 10/21/13

Postby Ahenry » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:34 pm

THings sound real good Mike. Can you send me your ph number. Lost it.
Al Henry 434-420-1357 leave a message if you miss me. Might be able to bring a boat and join you

Return to Morehead City - Atlantic Beach - Harkers - Cape Lookout