Moderator Control Panel ]

Long feathers???

Saltwater Fly Tying

Re: Long feathers???

Postby Junebug » Tue May 10, 2011 11:56 am

Siessmack wrote:Oh and the chick just got a free fly fishing lesson from me on the Rapp. Apparently those hair hackle feathers were really worth her while!

It sounds like it was worth your while also! :) ;) ;) It must have been your SJW that really got to her.

Re: Long feathers???

Postby mb82 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Siessmack wrote:MB82- No I'm not, I was in town from northern VA for a family 5k. Got a bunch of fam and friends down there though and wouldn't mind becoming a resident of the velvet coffin as my uncle calls Richmond. I have applied to a few jobs, but no luck so far, just like the last 4-5 months. :evil: Might be another season of guiding out in Aspen for me, which wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

Oh and the chick just got a free fly fishing lesson from me on the Rapp. Apparently those hair hackle feathers were really worth her while!

Richmond can be tough with jobs. If your down at the same time I'm up( parents live in Midlothian) we should get together and grab a drink at one of the many fine establishments Richmond has, or one of the crappy ones doesn't matter.
Jeff G
Generally found under a bridge somewhere.

Previous

Return to Saltwater