Moderator Control Panel ]

Oh, it's tying time again,

Outer Banks first Fly Fishing Club. Stay tuned some hard working folks are trying to get it up and running!!

Oh, it's tying time again,

Postby Biff » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:43 am

This Saturday at my house, we've got lots of hooks, we'll be doing clousers, half and halfs, maybe a shrimp pattern if somebody has a good one. I've got about a half dozen vices so far, BYO if you want, I'll be playing with my new one. I'll likely tie a few streamers and who knows what else? I'll get lunch, likely some pig product. Got plenty of diet cokes and Dew, feel welcome to bring anything else you want - as long as you can drive home after :)

Show up at 10, tie till at least 2 or your eyes get crossed! If you need directions call Shooters 2five2, 4eight0, 2395 and we'll get you there. See you on the 26th!
You can never take a picture of a thing, you can only take a picture of the light on a thing - "the way that light attaches to a girl"

FishIt

Re: Oh, it's tying time again,

Postby FishIt » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:02 pm

If you plan to attend, give Biff a call so he can plan for lunch... Thanks.

Postby Emerson » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Wish I lived closer..sounds like a blast!
expelled by el Compressor

Emerson

FishIt

Postby FishIt » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Many thanks to Biff for hosting and for personally preparing lunch for the gang! Good turnout, lots of tying and only a little lying :lol: :lol: What a fun way to spend a snowy, icy day! :D

Return to Outer Banks Fly Casters