Moderator Control Panel ]

Meeting this Thursday - and trips!

Outer Banks first Fly Fishing Club. Stay tuned some hard working folks are trying to get it up and running!!

Meeting this Thursday - and trips!

Postby Biff » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi gang! Meeting time is upon us, this Thursday at 6 to fling, 7 to sing at Shooters new place, MP 4.5 in Kitty Hawk - open forum so we can all get a word in this time, I also need to get committments from those who want to hit the mountains in October for the fly trip, you won't find a better deal around for sure! Sleep cheap and fish with friends, many streams and beautiful places to hang around there.

Also Mike Buss has sent out the Email about his hosting at Harkers Island where B and Sarah have set up shop for the fall, it should be a great year for albies and who knows down there! Mike only gets $25 a night and it's a sweet place, right near Chuck (SOBX) and easy access to the waters, nice restaurants nearby too. Last year we had one amazing day with drum at the point while wading, so boats aren't necessary, you can catch the ferry out and back and have grand time at the hook. (I AM the lizard king!)

Contact me for Mike's number or Email and I know you'll have good time too - so, places to go and fish to annoy, just another day in the life of a fly fisher! See you Thursday!
You can never take a picture of a thing, you can only take a picture of the light on a thing - "the way that light attaches to a girl"

Return to Outer Banks Fly Casters