[ Moderator Control Panel ]
Fishing reports from the Tidewater area and lower Chesapeake Bridge
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:21 pm
Stafford was down this weekend and we found good numbers of stripers and some really big bluefish for this area. Every fish was on wood, rocks and oyster bars.
- Posts: 1521
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 pm
- Location: Johnny Madert ---- St. Michaels, MD
Tom, nice to hear that things are "lighting-up" all over the place.
- Posts: 2252
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:56 pm
- Location: Exton, PA
Wow...great reports all over...Super!!
expelled by el Compressor
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:44 pm
Of course that happens a week late for me!
Return to Tidewater / Lower Chesapeake Bridge
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests