Moderator Control Panel ]

Trailer Parts-Hampton Roads

General Questions

Trailer Parts-Hampton Roads

Postby Mushmouth » Sat May 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Any good source for trailer parts in Hampton Roads...I thought I remember someone posting a good source some time ago. Thanks.
Learning from each other....While we do our thang na, na, na
Gonna have a good time na, na, na
-Fat Albert

Re: Trailer Parts-Hampton Roads

Postby kendalloz » Mon May 04, 2009 7:05 am

Portsmouth Trailer Supply, Inc. 3227 S. Military Highway, Chesapeake, VA 23323 (757) 487-2934

They have it all.

Postby kendalloz » Mon May 04, 2009 6:11 pm

P.S.

They are not over-priced or under-priced but ALL they do is trailers. Every day. So, they know what they are talking about. I know commercial guys who take their trailers there once a year for a check up-repair thus no break downs and no problems.

If you have brakes just pay for the Kodiaks as they have a 5-year warranty...likely will not last that long around here and Portsmouth Trailer will swap out the old Kodiaks for new ones (4-years old under warranty) for no charge!

Next door is Bay Propeller and they are super too. They match any internet price AND include free adjustments to the prop to get it right....or they credit the price to a new prop. They have been putting props on boats for years and also know their stuff, are super nice, and will not rip you off. They want your boat to run well as much as you do. If you break a prop and take it in for repair they will give you a loaner to keep you fishing during the repair.

Sorry for the plugs but there really are great local businesses.

Postby Mushmouth » Tue May 05, 2009 6:27 am

Great...Thanks. :D
Learning from each other....While we do our thang na, na, na
Gonna have a good time na, na, na
-Fat Albert

Postby Junebug » Tue May 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Another good trailer supplier is Hibbard's Iron Works on Aberdeen road in Hampton. All they do is trailers. They have helped me on several occasions.
(757) 826-5611.

Return to General