Moderator Control Panel ]

Great Book.

Kayak Fishing
User avatar
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 am
Location: Kingsport, TN

Great Book.

Postby hh65cdr » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:28 am

Im reading a great book by Scott B. Williams called "On Island Time" Its about a guy who kayaked from Mississippi to the carribean.
Once you kill a cow, you got to make a burger.

User avatar
Posts: 1044
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: Great Book.

Postby mb82 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 pm

hh65cdr wrote:Im reading a great book by Scott B. Williams called "On Island Time" Its about a guy who kayaked from Mississippi to the carribean.

Book? What's that?
Jeff G
Generally found under a bridge somewhere.

User avatar
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 am
Location: Kingsport, TN

Re: Great Book.

Postby hh65cdr » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 pm

I just finished the book and it inspired me to do wild and crazy things. Will post as I start my adventures as I do them. Kayak, camp and fish...
Once you kill a cow, you got to make a burger.

User avatar
Posts: 1044
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: Great Book.

Postby mb82 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:54 pm

hh65cdr wrote:I just finished the book and it inspired me to do wild and crazy things. Will post as I start my adventures as I do them. Kayak, camp and fish...

Good luck. I say we camp on the point at Cape lookout and paddle to get there.
Jeff G
Generally found under a bridge somewhere.

User avatar
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:02 am
Location: Kingsport, TN

Re: Great Book.

Postby hh65cdr » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 pm

I was fortunate to scout out my first adventure in the helicopter today. Hope I dont become a S.A.R. case as that would be embarresing. :lol:
Once you kill a cow, you got to make a burger.

User avatar
Posts: 1044
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Norfolk Va

Re: Great Book.

Postby mb82 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:27 pm

hh65cdr wrote:I was fortunate to scout out my first adventure in the helicopter today. Hope I dont become a S.A.R. case as that would be embarresing. :lol:

Yes yes that would. I bet you would have a hard time living that one down at work. Me, they would just say they were expecting it to happen one of these days.
Jeff G
Generally found under a bridge somewhere.

Return to Kayak Fishing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests