Moderator Control Panel ]

hello everyone

Questions and Answers about the basics of flyfishing for newbies and the old timers that just can't remember

Re: hello everyone

Postby walterg213 » Sat May 01, 2010 9:35 am

amen brother she is a cool women loves to fish, surf, wakeboard... She is kind of like a guy with the right features lol... I made it 32 years before I asked so I am ready.. The only part that kills me is the wedding its just so freakin expensive I could have a new 20 jones and top of the line gear if it wernt for this.. But what are you going to do lol

Postby scarter » Sat May 01, 2010 9:47 am

Welcome, Walter :!: Hey there's several of the Jones gang on here...good luck w/your business! :)

Try this, too http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=351790058901

Join us there, Fly fishing Jones Boats.
" You can mow the grass if you want to, and you'd better want to.."
Dad

Postby walterg213 » Sat May 01, 2010 10:28 am

Just joined the facebook page thanks

Postby BlueHeron » Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Walter
Have you seen the add where the wedding gift pile is all miller lite? just get the gift registry to include some fly gear! ha
Look forward to meeting you - I am in annapolis, and have a brand new 23 with a 150. Just a few years ahead of you on the learning curve for fly fishing here. (a lot of year ahead on the marriage thing!) We will have to fish together one day soon

Dave
Dave
the bus came by and I got on
that's when it all began

Postby Cutter » Sun May 02, 2010 8:49 pm

Walter,
Weclome. I drive one of those "other" Carolina boats, when I'm not on Dave's. Where are you located?

As for the marriage thing, I'm 17 yrs into it, have some good gear, she has lots of shoes..... It doesn't really get tight until the kids start needing shoes and gear. :shock:
The world is your oyster-
So show up with a knife and know how to shuck.

Postby walterg213 » Mon May 03, 2010 8:55 am

thanks dave yea I learn very slow so I am about 12 years behind lol. I am located on the eastern shore (the good side) 3 miles from the bay bridge. Our address is 1629 Postal Road Chester md 21619... Annapolis Boat sales.I am looking at a 1910 LT for a demo boat. Found one used may go pick it up this week... I would love to get together with some of you and fish... I am also going to do sponserships for tournaments so if you know of a tourney or a get together that I dont know about please let me know and I will be there. I really appricate all the help, the marriage thing is going well she left her credit card in my truck this moring so I may have a fly rod quicker than expected lol

Postby Cutter » Mon May 03, 2010 9:59 am

Walter,

The CCA Kent Narrows tourny is june 5. That would be a great place for you to meet the local flyflingers. I can hook you up with the right people if you would like to enter or sponsor. It is a great group of guys.

Postby walterg213 » Mon May 03, 2010 10:02 am

Damn it that is the day I get married, let me know about the sponsership perhaps I can do that. Or I could tell my women that I have a very important meeting to attend lol

Postby Cutter » Mon May 03, 2010 10:14 am

Unfortunate! PM me an email address and I will get you the info.

Postby meatstick » Mon May 03, 2010 10:28 am

Walt, did you really mean to type "women" ?

Maybe you meant "woman".

In any event, don't leave that post displayed on your computer. ;)

PreviousNext

Return to The Rookie Room