Moderator Control Panel ]

VCFA House Report #8

Fishing Reports from Captain Brian Horsley and Captain Sarah Gardner

VCFA House Report #8

Postby fishermike » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Hi! Another great day on the water until I got a phone call from my son who was over at my house to watch football and discovered someone had broken into the house. He called the police and they investigated. I had to come in early and head back to Hampton to assess the damage. Looks like they just took some watches and coins. Pretty dumb thieves as the house was full of expensive fishing tackle, tvs, vcrs, etc. Fishing was good today. We started out at the hook, but wind was really kicking up the waves so we headed over to Atlantic Beach to seek out some calmer water. Saw albies almost immediately and got hooked up, but lost the first one. First of many lost fish, we hooked 13, but only landed 5, but fun. We had lots and lots of shots at them, but they were on snot bait and were picky. Will hope for good wx tomorrow. Looks like the blow did not turn them off. House totals now stand at 166 hooked and 104 landed. Not bad and still on pace for the best year ever. I would strongly encourage anyone who can to make a trip down, it could be your best year ever. Thanks again and tight lines, mike

Re: VCFA House Report #8

Postby wenzer » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:21 am

Hi Mike, I'm sorry to hear what happened and that your trip had to be cut short. I hope the strong fishing continues for everyone. Robert

Re: VCFA House Report #8

Postby Flyfish1 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:53 pm

I told you to take the signs down before you left!

Return to Flat Out and Fly Girl Reports