[ Moderator Control Panel ]
Fishing Reports from Captain Brian Horsley and Captain Sarah Gardner
- Posts: 4768
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:52 am
- Location: earth occasionally
great fishing the last few days--weather sucked but awesome fishing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
growing old ain't for sissies
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:26 pm
- Location: Lake Erie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 am
Nice toads! I told folks at the banquet Fri. night that the fishing would catch fire on Sat. after I left. Smart locals should pay me to not come down there or to leave early.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:50 am
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:39 pm
- Location: Annapolis MD
Glad they finally showed!!
Looks awesome. Jackets came out too.
the bus came by and I got on
that's when it all began
Return to Flat Out and Fly Girl Reports
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests